5 Glenbervie Terrace, Thorndon
Enquiries over $1,695,000
BRAND NEW IN THE HEART OF THORNDON
You could be the lucky first owner to reside in this stunning newly-built home in the heart of historic Thorndon. Architecturally designed by McKenzie Higham and built to exacting standards with a quality of finish that has to be seen to be believed.
The seamless room layout is designed to meet the demands of modern living, with character detailing inside and out ensures that the house blends effortlessly into the heritage neighbourhood. Occupying an elevated west-facing site on a quiet road, this home is positioned for late sun and a wonderful outlook.
Some of the many features include:
• Spacious living and dining room with late sun and views
• Private main bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two additional double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Large family bathroom
• Designer kitchen with plenty of storage and quality appliances
• Generous deck and courtyard areas for alfresco entertaining
• Fully double-glazed
• Underfloor heating in both bathrooms
• Gas fire in the living room
• Heat pumps to mid and lower levels
• Quality window treatments throughout
• Car parking at the front door with E.V charging
Within easy walking distance to Parliament, Thorndon Village and the CBD, this is truly a unique property and would make a fantastic apartment alternative.
This home will appeal to busy professionals, families and downsizers wanting a lock up and leave proposition. Call me today to arrange a private viewing. For viewings and open homes please park on Tinakori Road.
Lot: 2 DP: 548342 CT: 938160 Area(more or less): 134 sqm
House Area: 1120m2
Land Area: 134m2
*Property data sourced from CoreLogic unless otherwise stated