Selling Wellington property, expertise when you need it most
18 Matai Road, Hataitai
Enquiries over $1,695,000
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN PRIME LOCATION
This grand house occupying a prime position on one of Hataitai’s best streets is coming to the market for the first time in almost 45 years. The current owners are reluctantly saying goodbye to their much-loved home, and it is now time for a new family to move in and create a very special place to live.
The house would benefit from updating to meet modern family needs, but your efforts will be well rewarded as there is loads of potential to create a spectacular residence.
Some of the many features include:
• Two large adjoining living rooms with commanding views over Evans Bay and out to the Orongorongo Ranges
• Separate dining room with great afternoon sun
• Well-laid-out kitchen
• Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Two generous single bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Large double bedroom – perfect for guests or a home office
• Studio space with ensuite bathroom, kitchenette and workshop
• Family bathroom and separate toilet
• Single garage
Hataitai has a wonderful family feel with great options for early childhood, primary and secondary schools all within easy reach. The local village has excellent cafes, restaurants, craft beer and public transport links to the CBD.
With a flexible room layout, this home will appeal to families of all ages and those looking for a special project to create a masterpiece.
Opportunities like this don’t come along often so don’t delay, call me today to arrange a private viewing.
Lot: 27 BLK V DP: 1621 CT: WN19A/1001
Area (more or less): 594 sqm
House Area: 290m2
Land Area: 594m2
*Property data sourced from CoreLogic unless otherwise stated